Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Bro!!!

Here's a shout out to my brother, Cody, who is away from home for his birthday, trying to make a better life for himself and his daughter.....keep up the good work Bro! Since he was little, he's always called my sister and I by our middle names.....Sue and Lee.....probably because Kelly and Kerri was a bit confusing to a boy who thought his name was "Cody Nelson Come Here"!! LOL! Had to throw that story in....its always a great one to tell when talking about things that come out of the mouths of children.


Here is his daughter Kaylee.......she and my girls adore each other and my mom is so great about having them all together for Meemie Day. This coming fall, it will just be Kaylee and Marleigh sharing Meem's time....and they can be a lot like sisters when they get together if you know what I mean! Must be that close age range.

Loved this one....what do you say to Auntie when she's pointing her big camera at you????

CHEESE!

Well, I'm going to finish some work and get back to my family.


Happy Birthday Cody!!!! I hope its a great day for you and you aren't missing home too much! Im mailing your birthday package today - better late than never!!!
~kel~

1 comment:

mindy-lynn said...

How did you get her to smile for you? Gosh, I can never get her to smile for me, lol. She always ducks her head in that sort-of 'camera shy' kind of way. Great pictures though! Oh, and I love that story about Cody, makes me laugh everytime! 'Cody Nelson Come Here' haha.

-Mindy

Sitemeter