Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Girl Day Again!!!

I'm checking out as mom today and kicking back to hang with my gal pals! It's overcast outside my window so that might mean no poolside lounging sipping pink drinks with tiny umbrellas in them :( our favorite way to spend the day. We have decided to catch a movie and some lunch and then maybe some pink drinks somewhere as an alternative....but holding out for the sun as first choice!
This morning I am going to photograph my dear friend Jackie's new baby!! You know I LOVE the babies and this one is extra special! His beginning was a little tough and I'll share that story when I post his photos!

Last night I spent some time with a really fun family! They tolerated my silly mood and we got some great photos! Lynne and I met at my Mother's Day special this year and since her sister was vising from out of town, she booked me for a group session. Lynne's hubby had to leave almost as soon as we started but I loved this one of her and the kids so I decided to share it. Her son is a ham in front of the camera....I can sooo relate to that kind of kid!
Here is the group....Lynne with her kids, her sister with her kids and her brother with his girlfriend (who I referred to as "my couple" all evening....what good sports you are!)
Here is Lynne's sister, Trish with her kids. I am drawn to freckles and this little girl had a nose full of them....she finally warmed up to the idea of photos on the beach.
The boys (cousins) asked for a photo together. I thought this one was cute!
I love to do a jumping one with a group....these guys were perfectly animated to pull this off!

Last but not least....Kim and Mike....my couple.....I spotted this bit of water as we were leaving and called to them "Oh couple, please come back!!" I was fun to tease them about an engagement photo and don't you agree the color and composition with the reflection.....this photo is total YUMMY? They were awesome fun and a special thanks to them for tolerating my sometimes-a-bit-to-cheery personality!

Lynne, so glad you booked me early and we got this session in! I really enjoyed your family!!

Have a great weekend!! If I can get to the pc sometime over this long weekend, I'll post for sure!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter