Monday, September 1, 2008

Three days is far too long!

I've missed posting!! I relaxed a bit and enjoyed the last weekend with the kids before they go back to school. Although the Fall schedule will be a bit different from the Spring and may take some time to work into a comfortable rhythm, I look forward to structure! Sure am gonna miss those lazy mornings but I think we appreciate them more because we only get them a few months of the year.
I had several sessions over the weekend and will share bits and pieces of them this coming week.

Today I have to start with the baby....Jackie's sweet-smellin', hard-to-take-your-eyes-off-him, full-of-total-yumminess baby! I visited Sweet William "Will" at the hospital within the first few days of his birth. He was a resident of the NICU at that time as he was born a bit before his lungs were ready. He managed perfectly and today is a healthy scoop of bliss! Can you tell I adore this family? I have loads of photos from my visit with them Friday and I really struggled with which ones to post here! I'll start with him.....was I right or what?There's just something sooo beautiful about a momma lovin' up her babe that makes me so glad I can do this for a living! There you have it, Jackie, a mother's love captured forever!


I'm so happy for you my friends!!
Will is blessed to have two great big brothers and the shirts tell their story!

Lucky boy.....lucky family....lucky me to have them all as friends!

I'm off to chisel the weekend filth from the kiddos and prepare them for the day ahead. Bran is a bit nervous to be a middle schooler and ride the bus with bigger kids....plus, I think leaving for his day as early as his dad puts things in a whole different perspective for him. Cameron is really looking forward to this year as he has been placed with a great teacher and a load of good pals in his classroom....I'm not the least bit worried about him....he will fair perfectly! Makenna doesn't start until Thursday.....that will be the hardest day for me this week.


I'll be back tomorrow! Enjoy what is left of today!

Kelly

1 comment:

Jeannine Aucoin ~ Independent Beachbody Coach and Reiki Master said...

oh my gosh, Will is just beautiful!! That first picture is so adorable, he looks so squishy and cuddly!! Jane was heading up to see him today....I can't wait to meet him!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Sitemeter