Thursday, September 25, 2008

Turkey Talk & Football Practice.

On Tues, Weds and Thurs evenings the boys have football practice. For at least the last three weeks, we have a ritual of looking for this silly turkey bird that hangs out on the street corner at the same time every day. I finally remembered to have my camera ready because the intersection is fairly busy so I had to snap these quickly from my window as I was driving by. In the second photo you can see how busy it gets and how close he is to the road....what a turkey!
This looks like an accident about to happen but its just the angle I was at - took it from the drivers seat of my minivan!
I had to take the camera out for a few football practice photos. I always donate them to the team for the end of year slideshow at the awards banquet. While waiting for the boys to gather and start practice I took a few shots of the kids....I have no idea what this face is all about...
or this one.......
but this one.....she's just trying to be like her sister.

Then I stopped at the studio and took some shots of the preschool's mums decorating the doorway. Wanna see a closer shot.......

....here it is....I think its neat!

Well, I must go pull myself together. I hope your day is great!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter