Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday...friday...F*R*I*D*A*Y!!!

Meet Chelsea....a local senior who wanted anything BUT the beach! I was delighted when she told me she was up for anything! Look at this beauty....we ran around town stopping at cool places for photos. Then her mom called a friend with a beautifully manicured yard and asked if we could stop there.....well the night fell so quickly that I wasn't able to capture much in her yard, which completely bummed me out because it was amazing! I was in awe at her fall decorations....both inside and outside of her home. This woman is talented!! She removes ALL her regular decor, including curtains and photos and replaces them all with halloween/fall themed items. In her living room, she had two trees (like Christmas trees, but halloween theme) with lights and ornaments...it was amazing.....wait....I took a photo (added below)!!! This one is painted copper, lights added and though the dreadful photo I took doesn't show it....the ornaments are black cats, spiders and I even saw a witches shoe! Soooo cooool!




Thanks for calling me Tammy!! Chelsea I had a great time meeting you and wish you the best in your senior year!
HOME: Its Friday! I really needed it to be Friday this week. Nothing special planned for the weekend...just hanging with my little family.

I haven't mentioned it in a few days....20 days til DISNEY! Okay...I'm over it.

No photo of Makenna's school outfit today...it was a jeans and T's kind of day for her and since it doesn't involve much creativity I didn't bug her for a photo for the blog :) Just as well, she's cranky lately and I'm looking forward to helping her catch up on that lost sleep with a nap or two over the weekend. Color me mean I guess but I've had enough of getting snapped at by overtired children. It's my fault.....I allowed the boys to play football this season and its tough on their little bodies adjusting to school and then to practice three nights a week. Even though its just the boys that play, the entire family is affected by it. I saw a pediatrician on the news the other night stating that children Kenna's age need 12-14 hours of sleep for their bodies and brains to function properly....its is my duty as mother to put my child to bed earlier...said with sarcasm and a big grin. This means more time for me and the hubster!


QUOTE: Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow. ~Doug Firebaugh
I'll be BACH.....tomorrow!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter