Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mumma, where's my leg?

.....well.....I thought it was cute when Marleigh came to me with her pants inside out and one of the legs still tucked up inside asking me where her leg was.....her tone was as if someone had taken it! She's already learned how to use the accusatory tone when she thinks one of her sibilings as wronged her and especially when there's a mess she doesn't want to be blamed for. But she's always the first one at the door when Kenna and Cam get home greeting them with "Kenna, I missed you so much today" and "Hey, Cam, Buddy!"


Yesterday I packed her into the car for some errands and I always try to use the time to chat with her because she's at the perfect age...like one of those Bill Cosby shows where he asks the kids questions and they say the funniest things. I asked her if she'd brushed her hair before we left (I always ask Makenna and I wanted her to feel like a big girl too). Her reply "No, I didn't". I asked her why....she told me in a very matter-of-fact way: "I was too busy playing toys and making a mess". So now I know the mess making is a conspiracy and I hear her doing it now!


Branden is off to his first Red Sox game tonight. He's so excited! It was generous of his friend to offer to take him. I guess my boys are nice kids even when I'm not around so that means I'm doing something right. (I'll take the credit).


I'm finishing up the edits on my last few seniors and wanted to share this photo from Katie's session. I just like the perspective.

Happy Hump Day!

~kel~


No comments:

Sitemeter