Monday, September 29, 2008

Summary of the weekend.

I felt bad making a negative post about my Kenna girl but its part of my life. Anyone who knows my family personally knows that she's been the one child that challenges me. She's a blessing just the same - I wanted that girl sooooooo bad! It's okay that she's strong-willed and sometimes defiant - I have the energy to take it on and I know she's mild in comparison to other children.


Friday I had a nice visit with my friend Kendra. She served us lunch and her super cute boys entertained us. I always bring my camera along - never know when a cute moment will present and the baby didn't let me down. Loved this photo....he was getting melancholy as he got closer to lunch and naptime.

Then there's her next oldest: He and Marleigh got along great. As we were leaving I told Marleigh to give him a hug - she had no problem wrapping her arms around him and he turned as if he was completely embarrassed...it was so cute! I love these little people!
Me: "Fin, can I take your picture?" Fin replies: "SURE!" (gotta love it!)
Then, Friday night we took the kids out to dinner. We don't do that much anymore so it was a nice change. Two of the kids ate free with an adult entree because the Red Sox won Thursday!! It's SWEET when I show up and they tell me I'm getting a deal!


Saturday I got my gram all beautified....I missed her the weekend before so we had lots of catching up to do. I love to share funny stories with her because she has the cutest giggle!! She says neat things like "That'd be swell" and "Oh my goodness!" I tell her stories because the rise I get out of her is good medicine and sometimes it triggers a story from her too! I was telling her how Marleigh says daddy long leg really funny, it comes out like "dilly dong leg". I tried to tape her but I haven't figured out how to get an audio clip of it online...its hysterical! The kids and I also visited with my mom. Mom and I always have tons to chat about and right now we are on a high for the trip!

Sunday was a catch-up day for me and I had a photo shoot in the afternoon. Karen won an auction (Thank you, Karen!) and brought her two girls in for a mother/daughter session. I mentioned that I had pettiskirts and the girls came prepared to wear them. I felt bad, they wanted to wear them home but I'm as addicted to the skirts as the girls are! Here are a few photos from their session:
Have a great Monday!!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter