Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday....short and sweet.

I'm actually at a loss for words today. I have a mountain of work to do and client's who will appreciate that I am getting caught up on sessions.

My email is broken....I can receive messages but all the responses are still sitting in my outbox. If time permits, I will call those folks at TWC and ask for their assistance so that I can reply to those who are trying to contact me. It's just low on the priority list today so if you need me and see this, please call.

This weekend I spent some time with the kids finding monarch catepillars for their classrooms. We only found three....they are tough to find this year. I found the plants but they were already dying off so there can't be much for them to eat. I notice too that the Morning Glories are just coming into bloom...something strange is going on!

I'm off to work. Enjoy this day!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter