Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Playing catch-up now...

One great thing about the kids being back to school......when the phone rings during the day...its always for ME!!! The first few weeks are such an adjustment for everyone. Makenna is exhausted and grouchy...Marleigh is dazed and confused...Branden is still adjusting to the increased responsibility and Cameron doesn't understand why there is no time for play anymore. I'm struggling my way through the days trying to find a routine of some sort. It's all good though.....Im taking my time figuring things out.


I have been photographing this amazing blue-eyed boy for a year now! He just had his first birthday and though he's not quite walking yet but has mastered climbing and it was so cute to watch him! I've watched him grow through his first year and I hope to see him back when his new sibling is born in February (due date Valentines - how sweet is that!) Lori & Jack, thanks for choosing me! I look forward to future sessions photographing your adorable family!



Here's another session from the weekend and another beautiful family....just ask all the passerby's who stopped to chat with them!! Sandra, thank you for calling me for this session. I know the winds were crazy but the weather was amazing....lucky us after that storm the night before!

My favorite from the session!

My funny morning: Marleigh found a green halloween mask (ghost) upstairs in the costume box. She just appeared next to me wearing it doing her usual 3-year-old "Hey, Mumma, Mumma, Mumm, Mumma, Mumma, Mummmmma" while tapping on my arm.....I turn to her and let out a fake scream...she giggles and tips the mask up..."It's just me!" This same scenario will continue throughout my day (until I hide the mask)! She makes me smile so much....


Enjoy the day!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter