Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A chocolate senior & yard ball.

Here's Melissa...She arrived at my studio claiming she was nervous...I don't see nervous here at all! I wish I could just forewarn anyone meeting me for the first time....I'm REALLY nice!! :) Actually when we ended our session, she told me she had a great time and that makes me feel awesome.
I liked this pose and it screamed for a chocolate conversion so here she is!
I asked if she had a cell phone (how stupid am I?) and her mom sorta laughed and said "Oh yah she does"....I kinda had a feeling she was a typical teen and then when she told me she probably had missed calls from her boyfriend....I knew this photo would be cute. I always ask for a non-smiling photo...its not like people go through every day with a big huge smile on their face so the serious photos are more "real" to me. She's just so cute!
I had to throw this one in there.....we were all done shooting and saying our goodbye's when I saw her little stool and told her we weren't quite done yet....she's a Cheerleader and that's important to the high school years!!
Enjoy your last year, Melissa, and thanks so much Debra for contacting me...I had a great time!
AT HOME: This is what happens on my lawn after school....boys.....boys everywhere!!!! I think its the the green grass that makes for perfect stains that draws them all to my yard. I don't know if other moms are like this....but when my boys were really little and I enjoyed watching them play with their matchbox cars on the windowsills...I wondered about days like this when other boys would come to our yard to play football. I pictured them older than this but I think its neat to watch them. I kept my window closed because I often get drawn into the commotion and I wanted them to have their space.
SCHOOL DAYZ PHOTO: I'm updating Kenna's school dayz photo and asked her where she'd like me to take it. She said on her bed in her new room....I'm totally loving walking down the hallway and seeing girly colors at the end of it. Right now its only her bed and a lamp in there so its looking really tidy...I'm sure that won't last long and I'll be back to closing the door to hide the mess. For now, its a refreshing change.
Enjoy the day!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter