Monday, September 22, 2008

24 days and counting!

I received our Disney package Friday and finally had a chance to look through it all last night...WE'RE SO EXCITED!! Gotta get used to the Disney posts....its where my mind is at right now and its all the chatter at my house. I have my grocery list all together and in a week or so I will hit the send button and the groceries will be delivered to our room (thank you Heidi and Amy for that tip). I figured having some regular food to nibble on and bottled water for much less will be good for the kids and gardengrocer.com will deliver them for a small fee!


Saturday the girls and I went to a local harvest festival and got way more than I thought we'd get! It was well done - not that I make a habit of going to them and am an expert at critiquing which ones are best....it was a cute little festival and offered lots of things to do from pony rides to making your own beaded bracelet for $1. I love good cheap fun and we found it there! I don't see the guys enjoying it as much as we did so this yearly visit will be our own little girl venture. When we arrived Makenna was on a mission to find a face painter and I was happy for her that we found one! The best part.....for the $2 it cost to get the rainbow, she got a lollipop or a balloon too! She also picked up a pumpkin and spent a good part of Sunday afternoon carving it (should be yummy looking by October 31!)


Kenna suggested that Marleigh get a flower on her cheek and she was so mad at me when I tubbed her and had to wash it off.



I wanted to show off this photo from a session I just proofed. I love the classic look of it....this may be one for the walls of the studio!


This morning I told Kenna I was going to start showing off her daily school outfits. She dresses herself every day without my help. She will come to me and ask "do I look cute in this" (its not her fault she's so self confident...its all she hears from me). I like that she has a Punky Brewster sort of style that's all her own and sometimes she's dressed like she works in an office. Here's today's outfit: (skorts, not a short skirt) She does ask for a little help with her hair but she's very into combing it and styling it herself too. My baby is growing up!
Happy Monday!
~kel~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh that is one for your studio wall! And Kenna is a doll!

Sitemeter