Saturday, September 13, 2008

There's something in the air......

Today......I am yearning for another child....this happens to me now and again (usually about every three years as that's how far the kids are apart in age) so I'm feeding my desires with more photos of my girl Jackie's new prince. I'm in love with the images and really wanted to share them.

His daddy's hand

If you know someone having a baby, please put us in touch...these first few weeks of life are incredibly precious and go by faster than the rest. The speckled, peeling, wrinkly newborn skin and barely there hair. But I know that my desires are just for today.....and maybe just for the next hour because I am enjoying the freedom of independence now and the best part is the conversations with my kids....Makenna's sense of humor...Marleigh's silly, off-the-wall questions and comments...and listening to the boys talk sports with each other. Every age has its beauty!

Enjoy the day!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter