Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm here...all is well!

My man is home safe and sound!!! He surprised me last night with an early return so we spent the evening watching a movie and catching up.


We are making changes at the Roy home and moving rooms around. I'm getting a bigger office, boys are getting a bigger room and Kenna is getting her own room....its total chaos here!!! My pc was down for most of the day due to the move but now I'm online again. Maybe some didn't even notice :(


I love my new space and hope it will help force me to organize my "stuff". I have way too much of it hidden in places I'd forgotten about! When I'm purging like this, it takes me ten times longer because I have to actually stop and look at the old photos I haven't seen in so long.


Today while clearing my desk for the move, I actually got embarrassed as Jean helped me with all the junk I've accumulated since the last time we painted my office. I actually got a little red faced and apologized for being a piggy. Oh....and readers....you can all stop telling your dust bunnies that my office is a great place to hang out! I could not believe how they collected under my desk....eeeeeeww!

I'm off to proof some sessions now that I'm back online!
Good evening and sweet dreams :)
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter