Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Christmas in September!!

Well, for me it is....I upgraded my camera last night and I'm in heaven this morning. I'm still learning where all the settings are. Here are a few photos I just took as we watched Cameron climb on the bus. Excuse Kenna's hair....she has been doing it herself and usually I come along after and clean it up for her....but, we haven't tackled that yet this morning.

This means I am putting my first SLR up for sale. Its a Nikon D70s. I have not figured a price for it yet but if interested, please give me a shout. I struggle with this decision because its where my career began and its a great camera. I am keeping my other camera as a backup but I just can't make use of three of them.

So a quick mention about my Holiday special happening in November. I have decided on Sunday the 9th as the date for this event and have already booked three of the thirty minute time slots. I have not decided on a theme or even a price yet. It will be a small fee with a free 5x7 print included. Christmas cards will be available for purchase too! I just wanted to make mention of it here for those who might be interested in booking early and going on faith that I'll have something good planned.

Before I go......A HUMP DAY FREEBIE: Free 8x10 to the first person who emails me asking for it!!! (I'll update here when I have a winner)........I HAVE A WINNER.....THANK YOU!!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!
~kel~

4 comments:

mindy-lynn said...

What new camera did you buy? Is it the D90? Those look amazing! Oh & did you get my email? Just checkin, don't feel rushed to get back to me! lol

- mindy

Kelly said...

Hey Mindy....I know I owe you an email...sorry! I got the Nikon D700!! Wanna come drool over it? LOL

mindy-lynn said...

That's alright. and of course I wanna come drool over it!! Haha.

Elizabeth said...

congrats on your new camera kelly! you so deserve it! :O) xoxo

Sitemeter