Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Girls today....

...didn't look this good when I was in school!! Last night I had a session with Yendi (pronounced Jendi) who is good friends with my friend Stephanie. Steph is my kids favorite baby sitter and is just a fabulous person to have around...lucky Yendi gets to be one of her closest friends! Well....I just had to show Yendi a good time....she was worried she might be pushing the deadline for senior portraits a bit close and I didn't want her to worry any longer. We had a great time - you'll see what I mean! Here they are - hope you like this one girls!






Yendi & Steph....it was so fun....Thank you!!!

Enjoy the day!
~kel~

1 comment:

Tina Stearns said...

I love the train tracks! Her eyes are beautiful also. I think the ugly chair would go perfect on the tracks LOL

Sitemeter