Friday, September 19, 2008

Busy, busy, busy....

But hey, most who know me, know that already so I'm not gonna go on about it.

I attempted photos of these two cuties a few weeks ago but that was just a short time into the school year and they were both just not having any part of a photo session so we tried again yesterday. We met up again for about 20 minutes and I got some of the best photos. My experience as a mom and a photographer has taught me that kids don't want to be tortured by the lady with the big black thing on her face for too long....keep the sessions with little ones short and sweet and you get excellent results. Not only that.....they dont dread seeing me the next time!

So here you go Lori and Kyle.....your little men looking so sweet!!



I think this is sweet......the innocence and the connection.....a boy who needs his mom!

I ended last night with another on-location senior shoot with Katie. You've seen her studio session but the stormy evening prevented us from getting outside for any fun ones. I suggested a fancy dress at the beach and she had the perfect one...poor katie can testify that spaghetti sauce LOVES fancy gowns! What a fun time we had....I think even her Dad enjoyed watching us!!!



Thanks for the fun Katie!!

This weekend we close up our camp :( Seems like it wasn't so long ago I was posting about how exciting it was that we were opening it for the season. I suppose nothing stays the same forever and I'm trying to embrace the change in seasons....just seems the older I get the more I hate the cold!

Before I go....I wanted to send out a Thank you to everyone who has emailed me with Disney suggestions....love them and I've printed everyone's advice! I have to seriously thank Heidi and Amy for a nice lunch yesterday - they got me really pumped up!

Have a great day!
~kel~

1 comment:

matsmom said...

the sneakers and the dress are friggin awesome together! you rock, Kel!

Sitemeter