Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another night without storms!

The news threatened a possibility of thunder storms but the skies were clear and the sun was golden for this session! Jill and I met about a year ago and hit it off right away! Her daughter loves to model for me....which makes taking her photos fun....and this was my first time meeting her husband! I think he had such a great time, we might make this an annual event!! ;-) Am I lucky or what with all these beautiful people I get to photograph?


See....she's a natural...

One word..actually, my favorite word....describes this photo: COZY

co*zy: Adj. snugly warm and comfortable
Thanks for calling me Jill! I had a great time with you guys.....wish we'd happened upon a starfish but watching all those little crabs was fun!
AT HOME:
This morning started funny. I came down the stairs, the girls were a bit ahead of me, Makenna had been up for a while and she was sitting on the couch. She blurts out "Mom, how do mommies get babies in their bellies". Cameron took over and answered for me...."they just grow there". I continued into the kitchen, partially ignoring the question as I still had sleepies in my eyes and cobwebs in my brain. That is not the type of question one can answer quickly without a slew of other questions to follow....but I tried...."It's a long story and I'll share it with you another time". My boys never cared about babies at this age so I'm feeling really unprepared for what is the appropriate answer for an almost six year old girl.....any suggestions out there?
Today we will go school shopping for the boys. Makenna has a few new outfits to start the year already. Shopping with her is so fun....she has her own style and I enjoy watching her put the pieces together. I cannot believe how close it is getting! We are still sleeping later and lounging the mornings away.....I will miss that!! Branden has to be on the bus a whole hour earlier than Cameron and Makenna as he ventures into middle school this year......Im still in shock over that!
Well, I should go....Marleigh is bugging me for some rolled up ham and turkey (8 AM...yum!) and I need to tend to the rest of my little darlings.
Have a great day!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter