Thursday, August 21, 2008

More pretty people!!

Yesterday I had two sessions so this update will have LOTS of photos....some from each one.



First, this family is very special to me. A year ago I was looking for someone who would let me photograph the delivery of their child....I wanted to see if it was something I could really get into and offer clients because there's not much of this type of photography in my area. Ken and Angie were awesome and let me in on the special occasion of welcoming their second daughter to the world. I LOVED being there and now I have a close bond with them and a desire to do more of this type of photography! Here are the girls....you can see why I adore the oldest....she and Marleigh are about the same age and have similar personalities and the baby is so cute you just wanna kiss those cheeks!

Another warning for moms......these adorable, bright colored dresses and the field of flowers are going to draw you in! Both girls have birthdays this summer so we did their 1 and 3 year photos at the same time!! I have followed the baby her entire first year and for this first photo, I sang Happy Birthday to her and she smiled HUGE!
I was there for her birth and now I'm able to capture her first steps too!!!
Can you stand the cuteness here? I had a hard time choosing which ones to share on the blog! Ken and Angie...thank you so much for letting me come into your delivery room a year ago! I feel so blessed to have you all in my life!

This next family I can describe in one word "FUN"! I have photographed them a few times and they always show me a good time. Last night I was shocked at how much the boys have grown.....they are going to have girls calling like crazy in the teen years!! And you can see where they get their looks....another beautiful family....we only grow them that way in Maine!!!

This is where the fun begins. Here is only ONE of my favorite photos of the night....to set it up, I asked the youngest boy if he knew how to stand like superman (I didn't even know he had a secret passion for the super hero) and dad warned me I might get more than I bargained for by asking that question.........and here it is......the shot of the night!!!

It wasn't soon after that the boys stripped down to their superhero underwear and I got the best photos of them playing on the beach! They were being themselves and acting like boys and I was eating it up! To me, the candids are priceless! Dad (the funmaker) showed us his superhero strength.....not sure he knew I'd be taking this photo but I think he needs a copy of this for his office! Isn't this the best!
Oh wait...one more.....I dont want to leave Jackie out....she's so beautiful and is just as much fun as her hubby. She's an awesome mom and gets right in on the fun with the boys!

Corey and Jackie..thanks for putting your trust in me for your family photos! I always enjoy the time with your family!!!

Enjoy your day!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter