Friday, August 1, 2008

Cousins: Tyler, Katie & Jordan

In Studio:
I met with Tyler and Katie (cousins) for their senior portraits last night and their cousin Jordan joined us for a few. We talked about how I should be starting a dating service for all these seniors from different schools! It's fun being around this age group...it brings me back to my own H.S. days and prepares me for the future with my own children! We were going to go to the beach but a thunder storm rolled in and foiled those plans.




Thank you to the moms of these great-looking teens for choosing me!
At Home:
President Bush is visiting his parents in their summer home for a few days and we get to hear the hummmm of the fighter jets above us. I personally don't like it, its a scary sound since the 911 tragedy and its creepy to fall asleep to. The buzz of the AC helps but the deep sound of the jets can still be heard. Its strange how things can impact your life so much .... I'm not even near New York but regularly hearing flying jets puts a chill down my back!


Since I haven't updated on the kids in a bit I thought I'd just rundown what's new with them as of this morning: Cameron tells me he just had a conversation with the guinea pig, Makenna is still having concerts in the basement, Branden continues to tell her to "be quiet" and Marleigh is asking me to put on her "babin soup"(bathing suit) as a part of her costume for the concert with Kenna. Always something interesting going on at the Roy house.
Happy Friday!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter