Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to the beach.....

After a few delays, I finally got to meet this awesome family last night at the beach. The sun cooperated....first it was a bit bright so I worked with the littlest members....are they cute or what? You think the eyes are amazing, you should see their personalities! Sweet!!
How cute are these two? Dawna warned me that she's not photogenic....ummm Dawn...I told you you were wrong!

My style is to get photos that show cozy families on the beach!
Here's the crew....I really enjoyed meeting them and hope they had a nice time too. It was a short, sweet session and if the black bugs weren't feasting so badly, it would have been perfect.
Dawn, thanks for contacting me! I enjoyed your family and hope to see you again!


I'm back to the beach again tonight if Mother Nature cooperates with me! Jean is off from work again today and hopefully we will treat the kids to something special before they go back to school in just a few weeks! I hate how fast the summer goes by - and the pressure I feel in August to make everything happen before September gets here. I have a few sessions on my books for the fall season.....if you are thinking of calling me for an outdoor session in the fall, I recommend calling very soon because availability is limited in October!


A reminder too.....my Gift Certificates are available for any occasion (weddings, bridal/baby showers, birthday and Christmas) if I can help you with a last minute gift, please give me a call!

I am already planning my Christmas Special so keep watching the blog for that announcement! Sessions will be limited for that one-day-only event!

Happy Monday!!!!!
~kel~

1 comment:

jen said...

Hi - it's Jamie's friend Jen. I just have to say that your images are always so beautiful. Looking at them makes me want to go on a vacation to Maine!

Sitemeter