Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cabella's comes to Maine!

My brother, who had a birthday yesterday, has recently started working at the new Cabella's that is coming to Maine. He's got his own business installing overhead doors but when things got slow over the winter months (economy), he decided it might be fun to work in a place that brought him back to the outdoors he loves. Cabella's isn't open to the public until this weekend and last night they had an employee night where relatives were invited in too. It was so fun to watch Jean - like a kid in a candy store! He's been really excited about all he's been hearing about the store. I took a few photos of the animals there.....thought this guy was super cute.

We had a little party for Bud in the parking lot...Tina made awesome cupcakes and then after the store closed, we all headed to a burger joint for a quick snack. It was a nice night....something different and the kids really had a great time. Marleigh sang and talked the entire ride home even though it was hours past her bedtime.

I have NOTHING planned for today and it feels great!!! I think I will work on my garden a bit and maybe make a trip to Walmart to see if they have the petunias I like so much.

Have a great day!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter