Sunday, May 18, 2008

A very late update....

Jean and I spent a good part of the day without the kids. We got lots done. We did typical 40th birthday things.....we went to camp and I watched him work on the sunporch and when he was done I prettied it up with some flowers and cheezy junk intended only for camp decor!



We finished up mid afternoon and headed to pick up the kids who were still at my moms (is she the BEST or what? She kept my four, my brother's two and also had my 2 year old niece stay the night too - she loves their company). The kids have the best time and when we show up to pick them up, its almost insulting how they act so upset because they dont want to come home. This is where we found the three older ones. Playing in the tree and dirty....so dirty.....that's what makes going to Meem's house so fun!!

We scooped them up, brought them home and made them bathe :) I planned to have a small surprise gathering for Jean with just his family and a few from mine. It was so nice to have them all stop in to recognize his day....thanks everyone!!!
I am the luckiest woman to have this great man as my hubby. He is ambious, handsome and loyal. He's tucked away in bed now and I am off to slumber too. A late night last night is catching up with me but I wanted to report that Jean had a great day today!!!
Until tomorrow!!!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter