Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Madness....

I've already had a struggle with Marleigh this morning - I wanted to wash her stinky favorite blanket and she didn't think it was a good idea. Such a temperamental age she is at...its that shrieking I'm really disliking so much. I'm working on that whole "use your words" thing with her and actually I've been putting her in time-out to drive home the point that the screaming is not acceptable.


I took LOTS of photos this weekend....a mix of stuff. A few apple blossoms and bleeding hearts!

I dont know the official name of these little flowers (please email me if you do). They are wild and grow in the fields - probably weeds - but they are special to me! Since I was a little girl, these flowers were an indication that my birthday is coming :) I remember the excitement that they meant the sun was making the days warmer and longer and soon my special day would be here.


Holy cuteness at nine months!! I've been taking this little guys photos since he was three months old! I adore his family so I'm always excited to do photo shoots for them. I used one of his three month photos on one of my business cards - those BLUE eyes are so amazing! Doesn't he look like such a big boy in his Red Sox hat?

I'm off to gather the troops! Have a great day!!!!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter