Sunday, May 25, 2008

Upta Camp!

I'm working off a laptop at camp and this keyboard is WAY tiny compared to what I'm used to - so bear with me!

I apologize for not blogging yesterday - it was crazy busy and the laptop was not internet ready for up here so I had to put that on my morning list today to get it done. Holy cow is this thing SLOOOWW!! I know for sure that I cannot get any photos on this yet I dont have my cord to upload the pics :( sorry!!

Yesterday....Cameron made his First Communion/Confirmation. We decided not to have a party after because the kids really wanted to be back at camp, Marleigh needed a nap after being up late the night before and I had to get to my seminar. It was worth it not to do a party - I would have been so stressed! Instead I got a few hours of down time to feed the kids and enjoy time with my pals here before taking off for the evening.

I am famous for overbooking and sometimes I do it in an effort to please EVERYBODY else. I have been trying to live a more simple life - prioritizing my time with MY family, and trying so hard to be less stressed. I do know the importance of the sacraments that Cameron made yesterday and maybe some think Im mean for not having a party for him...but truthfully..he had a much better time returning here to be with his friends. It was hard to make the call to tell our family there would not be a party after the ceremony but I did it and I dont even have regrets today.

My Kenna was one of the first ones in the pool yesterday! I believe the water temp was 59 degrees! I do have photos so next week I'll be putting a few up.


Im closing now! So much going on around me its hard to write! I'll update when things get quiet again.

Hope your weekend is going as well as mine!!!

:)
kel

No comments:

Sitemeter