Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wanted!

Im in need of an old bed. The bed in the photo of Marleigh on the beach is my friend Melissa's and I cannot continue to borrow it from her so Im looking for one of my own. I love that this is a painted one with the paint chipping off and the rust showing. I would even love a black rod iron if that's all I can find. Twin is best but full is good too as they are heavy for me to lug on the sand strapped to my back :) (kidding, we drive right up to the edge of the beach and unload it from the back of the truck). If you can hook me up with one, I'd be so grateful!


Last night we were riding home from Cam's baseball game and Branden gave Marleigh a thumbs up and said "what's this", pointing to her thumb. She said, "That's my bum". We all laughed cause she's so innocent and cute. She crossed her arms and said "That's not bunny you guys". It only made us laugh even more. She just now came to me and asked me the question of the day "Mom, how do I look"....this usually frightens me and I stall turning around. Today when I looked, I was shocked...she matched and they were all on right (well, I haven't looked to see if her pants are backwards)!!!! She chose a cute outfit, appropriate for today's weather and even she seems proud of her choices.


I watched my first lacrosse game Saturday! I was expecting more aggression (Im sure that comes with the older kids) but Bran's age is pretty tame....plus, they work their tails off running around so much! I liked it! I really like that it only goes for 1 hour - only because keeping the girls out of mischief for much longer than an hour is a chore and its no fun to go watch the boys when I can't even see the games. Here he is in action, #23.




I have another photo of the bleeding hearts! I think they look like little Wendy's wigs lined up (which reminds me how much I hate those commercials with the men wearing the wigs). My friend Lisa requested a LARGE print of the photo I posted yesterday so when its printed and hanging on her wall, I'll be sure to take a photo to show how awesome those large prints look!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!

~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter