Friday, March 14, 2008

Another beauty!

This baby was my first labor and delivery photo story. She's 6 months old - I can't even believe it! Isnt she beautiful!!!! I have the most gorgeous clients - have you seen one yet that isn't good looking?
This family didn't know me until mom's cousin referred her for the L&D session. I wanted to do a series of maternity, labor/delivery and followup with some coming home photos and even though they didnt know me, they took a chance on letting a stranger in on a very personal moment. I thank them so much for the opportunity - we have become good friends and I completely adore their girls!
Today is freebie friday - the giveaway will take place later today to allow the working folks the opportunity to take a chance too!

Makenna is so excited for Disney now - I keep telling her that its "a lot of days away still" (kid talk, I know its not grammatically correct). She assures me she knows its a long way away but she keeps talking about it. I just heard some quiet whisper in the next room and then Marleigh JUST came to me asking if she's going to see Cinderella too.....and Mickey Mouse too..and.... She thinks she's going to see 2 Cinderellas - HA! So funny how they take things literally! Im going to have to book the rest of the trip now and try so hard to get them in for breakfast at the castle. Let the games begin! :)

I'll be back later today with the friday freebie so good luck to those who might want to take a chance at winning! Here is my email address in advance - jkroyATroadrunner.com (to avoid spam catching my email address, replace the AT with the @ sign).

Have a great Friday!!!!!

~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter