Saturday, March 8, 2008

A kid with so much personality!

The weekend is here!!!! I had a Friday night shoot with this young man and we had a great time getting to know each other!
He had personality and I have lots of fun with the kids like this. When they are being silly, it tells me they are comfortable with me. I know the parents worry that its irritating me but I have four - all different age ranges and believe me, trying to take my own kids photos are the WORST! I hope to make their experience so comfortable they want to come back to me again. I want to see them grow up and I would like to be the one to document it for mom and dad. I am going to have to do a story board of all his faces - he had so many and if you know my favorite style of photography = its to capture the child being a child!!!
He had the blue shirt on, which made his eyes just look amazing....and then I told him to remove the blue shirt and just keep the t-shirt on. I saw this boy transform right in front of me! He became so relaxed and the tough guy came out. I like to keep it simple and this look was so simple your focus goes right to his facial expressions. He was lots of fun!

I helped my friend with some studio pics of her kids yesterday too and I am going to put them on the blog tomorrow! Beautiful kids - I am so honored to have been asked by her to do them (she is a photographer too).
Have a great Saturday!
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter