Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dear Mom and Dad....

It says:
Dear Mom and Dad, 1/17/08
i'm sorry for all my fits.
you are the best Mom and Dad Ever.
I'll help you more often.
I love awere (our) new video games.
Sincereley, Cam


I had to crop in on me - he made a flower on my shirt!! :) He's such a sensitive kid. He got the expander, thinks he's so cool and I think he is going to prove me wrong about mouth pain.

Its hump day - and another storm outside! Its really getting old now huh? I just hope that there's an amazing spring and summer in store for us!

MODEL NEEDED:
Im going to offer First Communion photos and need would like a little girl to do a sample shoot with me so I can use them for advertising. (Will need her white dress, etc.) This is a free session and discounted prints! If you know someone who would like to help me out with this, please pass along my contact information (above). I'd like to schedule this asap!

Cute video clip:

Happy Hump Day!!!


~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter