Saturday, March 22, 2008

A collection of cries.....


Im dedicating this collage to Lynda who loves the photos of the crying kiddos :) I do too, that's why I continue snapping photos even when they are crying. I love the expression in the faces. The crying photos are not big sellers to the parents but all together, they are quite a cute bunch. I had to search portfolios to gather these photos of all the different faces but when I opened Marleighs portfolio of pics, I could have filled this collage in no time with pics of her crying! She has only recently started sitting for photos without getting upset with me. It could be because I've kind of backed off her because I have other willing participants.


I have a few sessions today so hopefully I can bring you some new faces in the next few days!

Im off to start the day!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter