Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sending out Happy Birthday Wishes.....

Im a day late with this post but I did talk to Lisa yesterday to wish her a Happy Birthday! I hope she had a great day! She has a brand new beautiful home and Im so happy for her! They got a new puppy, a black lab named Ace and she shared her potty training stories with me. Im so glad my puppy can tell me when she needs to pee :) Marleigh is doing awesome with it - I hope to be completely diaper free soon (only use them at sleep times right now). I shared Lisa's "puppy covered in poop in the middle of the night" story with Cameron just trying to explain how much work puppies are (he and Makenna are relentless with their pleads for a dog) and his response was "yeah, that's gross but they are so cute and I'd clean the puppy poop". It takes everything in me not to drive right over to the Humane Society and see what they have for a gentle older dog for them. Makes me wonder how my friend Kendra is doing with her two pups and six kids at home. She's brave!! Jean told me he'd move out if I came home with a dog so unless its his idea, we wont have one anytime soon.

I know you've seen this portrait before but I just ordered it in 16x20 for my studio and its amazing!!! Come see it! I have to promote the bigger prints more - going large really brings the photos to life and you can appreciate the subjects that much more. Im anxious for her to see it and have already invited her to bring the baby back for updated photos :) (i love the babies).


My friend Tami used to work with this amazing woman: http://www.freewebs.com/jenniferwilley/signmyguestbook.htm Her name is Jennifer Willey, she lives in Kennebunkport and she's fighting Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She journals her life and her story is touching. If you get a second to read her blog, I recommend it highly. I offered her a photo shoot because I hate to think of her struggles with cancer and want to help as much as I can. She told me the prednisone she is on has given her a moon face and she doesnt like it. I hope she gives me a chance because moon face and all, her loved ones love her. She's lovely! Tami, thank you for sharing her story with me and Jen, thanks for permission to put your story out to my readers too! Im praying for you!


Happy hump day!


~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter