Tuesday, March 4, 2008

From the Archives....




No sessions this weekend as the weather and hockey played into it too much. I did find a few scenic photos I thought I would share here.
I have several appointments to add to my day. Marleigh will be happy, she loves to be out running the roads. Makenna is still not feeling her best so she just hangs in until we get back home and she can put her jammies back on. I hate when they are sick :( Today Cameron gets his expanders put in - he thinks they are going to be so cool....I'll update you in two days when he's whining about the pain in his mouth and I have to fight him to keep them in. Branden has had his in for four years and has never lost one - until last week! He is hoping to hear he will get braces soon.
Have a great Tuesday!
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter