Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm not crazy....

I can't believe its Thursday already!!!!!!
I was running to town last night as the sun was finally coming out from behind the clouds. I got to the end of my street and the ice covered trees dripping with the sun shining through was so pretty. In the middle of it all was a boy on his skateboard - he looked so neat I was wishin' I had my camera with me. I ran my errands and decided if the sun was still in the right place, I would try to duplicate how he looked with one of my boys. Got home, grabbed the skateboard and my camera and headed back to the spot. Problem: my boys cant skateboard nearly as well as the boy did but they were willing to try for me - such good guys I have. When I was trying to grab the shot, I looked over and saw my inspiration hanging out in the bus stop so I hollared at him and asked him to come take some shots for me. He was ready, willing and able - such a good kid to come to the aid of a crazy lady with a camera! I had some fun playing with his photos and tried a few different things. Thanks Dylan for helping me recreate the scene!

My mom is the best!!! Today is Meemie day for my girls. Every Thursday my mom takes my niece overnight so she can spend the day with her. She invites my girls over and they have such a great time together. They always look forward to seeing each other. I get the opportunity to catch up on work and/or schedule a weekday shoot if someone needs one. Thanks Mom!

Im off to start the day! Have a great Thursday!
~Kel~



No comments:

Sitemeter