Monday, March 24, 2008

Its just not fair......

The kids had to hunt for Easter eggs in so much snow!! I dont want to make anyone mad at me but Im seriously going to do my rain dance this week so that it will take away some of the piles of snow in my yard. I apologize in advance for the gray yuck headed our way but I know there are beautiful flowers underneath this white junk and Im ready to get to those flowers whatever way necessary! Okay, I hate to start the week complaining so Im going to move on.

I had another good-looking family in my studio Saturday and I worked on getting their proofs ready for them to see today! The youngest girl was was saving her smiles for someone else. I LOVE serious faces and prefer them so I went with her mood and got this sweet photo.
I converted most of their session to black and whites or chocolate. I couldn't stop myself. Im really drawn to the b/w lately and with almost every photo I worked on in this batch, I thought wow, I bet that would look awesome in b/w. Told ya....cuties huh?

I am working on some ideas for a Mother's Day special promotion so stay tuned for the details of that. I really like the closeups (like this little one above) so that may be the direction I go. Still tossing around a few ideas.

If you have a hubby that needs some help with gift ideas - send him my way - I'll fix him up! I have beautiful, quality purses that we can put a photo of your child/children on and Im looking into photo jewelry too!

Have a great Monday!
~Kel~





No comments:

Sitemeter