Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More from my model.

My model was having fun..she was dancing all over the studio so I grabbed a few photos. I thought a collage would be a good way to show them off.

I have to talk about how proud I am of Marleigh! Sunday out of the blue she asked to pee on the potty! I have tried potty training but gave it up because it was so frustrating - she just wasn't ready. Since Sunday, she's been doing so well! I'll be so happy to be done with diapers! It will the first time I have not had diapers on my house in almost 12 years!! You know how I feel about that kind of stuff..its sentimental in its own way. I already miss the baby stages....but not having to clean a diaper will be a nice change.



Do you ever hang up the phone with your significant other and think "man, Im so lucky". I was running an errand to town last night and had to leave as soon as Jean got home. I got in the car and called him about what might be good for dinner. When I hung up the phone with him I had to say it out loud "I love him so much". He's such a big help with everything. I was trying to meet a deadline for work so I never got dinner started when he came in and then I ran out so quickly. He just picks up where I leave off without missing a beat and he never makes me feel bad about it. When we go out on a date night we talk about everything: past, present and future. He's great at conversation and talks right from the heart. I love to talk about our first few years together and he doesnt mind going there at all. The other day we were talking about our first date (it came up on that program Amnesia). He remembered where we went, where we sat and how much I talked that night! LOL (he got a good dose of my ability to keep the conversation moving). I remember actually being a little nervous and excited because it was an official date. We had been best friends for three years before that so even though we had spent many moments alone together like that, the feeling that night was different. We don't fight - we have had disagreements and we might raise our voices but we've never had a fight. We've never called names or said anything we might regret. Just hope our kids are watching our relationship.

Man, Im so lucky.....he'll tell you he is too :)



Im off to get the kids ready for school. Have a great day!



~Kel

No comments:

Sitemeter