Monday, March 10, 2008

Where did the weekend go?

I didn't have a lot on the calendar for this weekend and I was excited at the opportunity to relax a little and maybe make a dent in the work on my desk but here it is Monday and I didn't get either of those done! Still had a great weekend.
More pics of the boy I posted Saturday. I mentioned I was going to make a collage of all his silly faces and here it is. He was so animated at times (fun for me). I like to snap the camera for photos like this because when he's a serious teenager, he wont be making silly faces anymore and you cant help but smile when you see them.
This weekend, I ran into two people who told me they read my blog!!! Thank you for taking the time to tell me - and thank you for reading!!! Its WAY more fun to write when I know the people reading it!
This morning Jean and I were up before the kids (time change) which is really strange! Usually the girls are up early enough they crawl into our bed for a little bit before we have to get up because they are too wrestless. It was really kinda nice to have a few minutes of quiet before the stampede. Im betting tomorrow things return to usual and Marleigh will be back to getting up early. I sure did enjoy seeing it was still fairly light at 7:00 last night :) (BIG SMILE cause warmer weather is coming).
Have a great Monday!!!! Thanks again for reading my blog - I hope to keep things interesting enough that you keep coming back.
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter