Sunday, March 16, 2008

The dampse!

As I got ready for the dance last night, Marleigh was asking me where I was going. I told her that Daddy and I were going dancing. Her reply "Oh, my go dampsing too?" I told her no, she was too little. That's pretty much how we have to answer her about most things these days. She's trying so hard to keep up with the other kids. Sometimes she will even reply after we tell her no to something by saying "My too little?" Im telling you - she's funny!!! So she practiced her dance moves and continued to question me about who was going with us...."Peep and Robyn going dampsing too?" That's what she calls our friend Pete, Peep. When we dropped her off at my moms before going, she clung to my leg telling me she wanted to go too!

The dance was really fun....the before party was awesome - thank you Denise for your great eats and Marc for your rockin' drinks!! (I used Jean's point and shoot camera for these and the battery died before I got their photo). Jean's brother and his wife were there! I always look for them at these types of events because they love to dance. Sure enough, they didn't let me down - Im so lucky to have such a great family of in-laws!


Here's Peep again!!! So fun!!!

As you can see, the dance was excellent and we had a great time. Marleigh spent her first full night away from home and Im just getting ready to pick up the phone and see how she made out.

Im off for a morning photo shoot! I'll post the pics here tomorrow! Have a great Sunday!!!!

~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter