Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Charity.

This is Charity. She was my Easter bunny below. Such a great dog, I can see why her owner wanted photos of her. She has cancer and isnt feeling so well, but she was so good for us just sitting there while we dressed her up in the hats and scarves she borrowed from her friend, a poodle. Her owner kept bringing out all sorts of accessories and I was hysterical at how funny she was just sitting there taking it all like a supermodel. Her personality is lovely!
This one with the houndstooth hat on I call "waiting for the bus". Ms. Charity might have to hang in my studio because this one just grabs me.

This is her biker chick look. :)

And I did take some actual portraits of her without the accessories. She's a serious gal.


Today my mind is in a million different places. Im going to take time away with my girls this morning to get my thoughts in order. I need to recharge......the only way I know how.....retail therapy!!

I hope you have a great Tuesday!!

~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter