Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!


Isn't this the cutest bunny ever!!

My kids started today before the crack of dawn. On Easter and Christmas, my boys come and crawl into our bed. Usually the girls are there before them but this morning, the boys were first - it was 5:30! Its amazing to me that even though Branden knows the adult story of these types of holidays, he still gets excited and plays right along with Cameron and the girls. Today I really noticed how big they have gotten. They are half sized men now and we struggle to all fit in the bed - we always try to see if we all still fit. Jean took a home video of all their faces in a row using the special light on the recorder for the dark and its definately something I will treasure.
Marleigh was still asleep when Jean told the kids they could go downstairs and poke through their goodies. I didnt think it was fair to leave sleeping Marleigh to be the last one so I went in to wake her - she would have been up within minutes anyway. I rubbed her back and said "Do you want to go see if the Easter Bunny came?" She sat right up and said YEAH! Then galloped to the stairway! She had so much energy it was adorable.
Yesterday I had some great sessions. I met a sweet family and had a few pup portraits too! I am going to go enjoy this day with my family and will update with more photos tomorrow. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter! Get out your camera and stop time today! Remember when shooting kids, get on their level, but not too low, we dont wanna see the crusties in their nose. The best photos are the ones where they aren't looking and are doing what kids do - looking through their baskets, hunting eggs and fighting over them with their siblings!
Enjoy your blessings!
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter