Thursday, March 13, 2008

Disney, here we come!!!!

Our first family trip to Disney is in the works! I booked our flights yesterday so it's a go! We aren't going until October - Hopefully I wont jump out of my skin before then! Im so excited because my girls are really into all that magical stuff and I know they will be thrilled. I decided to finally take some time off work! I have been a transcriptionist for 11 years now and NEVER taken a vacation! I did take a few days off when I was in the hospital having babies but always picked up my work on the way home from the hospital. I really like my job and the convenience for a mom of four couldn't be better. We did tell the kids because we want them to prepare for the trip by saving their own money. I can't wait to share the experience with them! We will be there for Branden's birthday and our wedding anniversary. My mom is coming along with us so Im really looking forward to it.




Took these pics of the kids sliding in the yard yesterday. Gotta preserve the moments when they are happy and getting along nicely. I wanted to get a few pics of them enjoying the snow before its gone! (note the positive tone of that sentence). I know it can't last forever and we really need to enjoy some warm weather.

Today is Meemie day - the girls are excited to see my mom and my niece. Tonight Jean and I have a parent teacher conference for Branden. Im very confident it will be a good conference.

Im fighting a pounding headache this morning so Im going to close this here to go find some meds.

Have a great day!!!!

~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter