Sunday, March 2, 2008

My crazy Sunday!

I was out late last night - my head hit the pillow about 1:00 AM. We had such a great time and such great company - it was interesting to say the least!

This morning I was up at 5:15 to prepare the troops to head to Cam's hockey game. We are in tournament time so both boys are playing mulitple games in heated competition. Branden and Jean drove to some tiny town in New Hampshire to play for 9:00 so I had to take Cam and the girls to Biddeford for his 7:00 game. We are headed back there for another at 11:40. I know that my kids will need some down time after this - its exhausting just to go be in that cold cold air watching and then Cam is just tired from skating. I was so proud of him....his team won 8/2 and Cam scored 4 of those goals. I get a little emotional lump in my throat each time he scores - Im so darned proud and cant believe how quickly they grow. I dont go to many of his games because chasing Marleigh and Makenna is NO fun and I dont get to see the game. Plus, usually when I go, Im bad luck and he doesnt score and the team loses. Today that luck changed and the girls were wonderful and my boy was a star!


John Edward - that was a very neat experience. I did not have a reading, nor did anyone that came with me....but I watched others fairly close to me and found myself getting emotional watching them react to what he was telling them. I was amazed at the details he had for them. But, I came away from it realizing his sessions are more than just about connecting the living people with the dead people. He's trying to educate people that they need to learn from the things that happen in their lives (good and bad). I got that lesson myself years ago - it was priceless to me. So, when I left home last night to see a psychic - I left a skeptic - and today I am still a skeptic but I think what he is doing is such a great thing if he can get people to realize they are not destined for terrible things to happen to them unless they "choose" to see things that way. And.....the people who are blessed in their lives (myself included) are appreciative of the lessons that brought them these blessings. (did any of that make any sense?) Im not trying to sound dorky - just wanted those who havent seen him to know that there is more to his show or program or whatever you want to call it, than what you expect - its motivational too.


Okay.....Im off to get some work done before I have to run to the next game. I apoligize for this late post...but....at least I got it done today!!!!! :) Count your blessings!!!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter