Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weddings: what should I do?




This is my cousin Jason and his soon to be wife Heather. As you can see, they are getting married in June and want me to photograph it for them. I did their engagement session and designed this save the date card for them. The engagement photos were taken behind my grandmothers house in Lyman. My dad and his siblings spent lots of time back there so we all (grandkids) grew up spending lots of time down behind there playing, fishing and swimming in the creek that leads back to the mill pond in the center of town. Its a place that holds many memories for our families. Heather and Jason escape there every summer for tenting and mini vacations - it is like you are a world away when you go back there. They have decided to get married on the hill just above this lovely spot. I think their decision is the right one for them. Its beautiful, homey and nontraditional - and I love nontraditional!
Tonight we are going to a dance :) Adult conversation for an entire evening!!! I was thinking of bringing my camera - might make for some fun photos to show you all tomorrow. Im going to do my grandmother's hair (Minnie is what we call her) today and I have loads of typing to do. I'll close this chapter here.
Have a great day!
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter