Thursday, March 6, 2008

Honorable mention......to save my buns.....

Its still Thursday but I had to get this posted! Last Sunday I went shopping with my BFF Di and I failed to make mention of our venture the next morning. I had dinner with her tonight and she totally got on me for not mentioning our trip!!!! Well.....we always have fun and I really wish we could do it more often! We used to go every weekend and I really miss those times but things are just so busy now and truthfully - I think we were both living in the poor house back then! Still...I miss the trips!!!! (Diane is the one on top in this pic). We have been best friends since we were 5! We are more like sisters - we went to a four month travel school in Pennsylvania right out of high school - she was such a rebel then!! :) I know her memories from those four months are much greater than mine! oooohhhh, the memories we have.......

Next to me in this pic is Tracy - we have known each other just as long and we have always been friends. We are all very close friends now. I am so blessed to have a great group of women to call my core group of friends. We talk regularly and see each other as much as we can. My friends are the best!!!!! Lucky me!

G'night!!!

oh, P.S. Please, someone call Diane and tell her I posted this - she said she doesnt read my blog anymore since I failed to make mention of her before :)~

~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter