Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

Wishing you luck and good cheer today!!!



More First Communion photos from the weekend.


This little girl answered my model call so I tried a few different things for the First Communion photos. I am definately going to offer the white background for my special. It will be a bit different from what you see here because it will be on a white backdrop making it much brighter. Im happy to have a set ready to go.


I've been anxious to use the pink paper and thought this would be a good opportunity. Thanks to her mom for answering my call!!!
Makenna is so anxious for Easter to come that yesterday she came home from spending the night at my moms and sat right down to work on a project. The boys were gone to a hockey game, Marleigh was napping and I was working at my desk. I could hear her furiously working with pencils and crayons and the scissors. She was on a mission. I left her alone and waited for her to come to me with her project. I've learned my lesson to steer clear when there's a project going on because its disasterous to spoil the surprise. Well, I noticed she finished but never brought the project to share with me. I asked what she had done and she told me she made Easter eggs for the boys to find when they came home. She made paper eggs and stuck them throughout the house like the Easter Bunny does! It was so cute! That's the kind of stuff that makes me anxious for the holidays! Today I am off to buy the goods to assist the Easter Bunny!



Happy Monday!


~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter