Friday, March 28, 2008

HERE'S A FREEBIE!! I HAVE WINNERS! Thank you :)

One 8x10 print ($25 value) to the first TWO who email me!! (standard 30 day wait for recent winners applies). You can use this towards a future sitting with me or one I've done for you! You could even use it on one of my landscape/floral prints that you might have seen on my blog. My big hair photo is definately out of this freebie giveaway....I know you all want a copy for your book of big laughs but I must retain some pride......after all, my child steals snacks from the poor and Im afraid that's what the caption under my photo in the book would read. :(

Good luck!!!!!! (I'll announce that I have winners here as soon as I get them)

:) did you notice i didnt mention that white junk falling from the sky today..its freebie friday and Im trying to look at the positive side.....so I just pull the shades for today.

~Kel

No comments:

Sitemeter