Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Isn't she lovely.....

I had a few ideas about First Communion photos and needed a model to try them out (remember my plea last week). My niece is making hers in May so I asked her to come to the studio to see if my ideas would work. I got some good photos and learned a few things I will change before my next model comes this weekend. If you get a second to send me an email, I'd like to know your thoughts on these - what you like/dont like and why. Im going to offer sessions to Cameron's class and since this is my first time doing it, feedback is appreciated. I wanted it to look heavenly and peaceful. Thank you!Sometimes my kids are so mean to each other. (I know, normal) Makenna and Cameron tease Marleigh to chase them through the house (this makes me completely insane). They run into the boys room and climb up onto the bunkbeds so Marleigh can't get them. I hear her yelling at them "Wait-A-Me Guys" and they are giggling at how cute she sounds! She really is very funny to have around. Yesterday morning she started the day with a piece of bologna....YUMMY! I love that you can have a conversation with her now - but you know me.....wishing she'd stay little forever!

Today the kids have a half day of school. When they get home, we are venturing up to the bridal boutique to have Cameron fitted for a tuxedo! He's going to be in a wedding next month for my niece - actually he's marching with my other niece above! They are going to be so cute! He's already dreading that he might have to cut his hair for the wedding :) I miss the clean cut Cameron - he loves his hair longer.

The girls are off to the basement to "practice tap dancing" now (got them new dress shoes for $6 at payless) so Im off to put Marleighs on for her and get myself together.

Have a great hump day!!!!!!!
~Kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter