Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beautiful people!

I finally got a lot of proofing from this past week caught up and Im telling you.....I only photograph beautiful people!!!! Im so lucky!!!! I got a chance to proof photos for my senior rep, Emily. I quickly pulled this card together for her to share with her friends. By handing these out, she and her friends earn free prints from me! Its a win/win situation. I love proofing the photos a few days after the sessions, we had such a great time taking these and it brought me right back to that! Im not done with her either - we have great ideas for a beach session and I told her to bring her friend along. Next session I proofed was this little sweetie again. My living doll I call her. She's so petite. Her eyes are so bright and happy.
I hesitate to show these next two photos because I'm afraid you will think I am mean for taking photos of her when she was crying - but her mom was right with her and it was funny how she went from this instant happiness to tears and once we had tears, she was done with her session. But you can see why I continued to photograph her - she was so sweet, even when tearing up. I might have to plan a meeting at my studio so you can come and hug her yourself - I know these photos make you feel like she needs one!

My next session was this handsome guy!! I got some great ones here and I think I have enough pet portraits to add a gallery to my website! Im hoping to have some time to update the photos there soon. This one makes me laugh every time I see it!!!! Its a great out take photo and I think it looks like they are both gasping at something!

If you would like to see more from these sessions, please contact me and I will send you a link to them. Im off to a seminar today!

Enjoy your Sunday!!
~kel~

No comments:

Sitemeter