Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tiny and pink.

A pink newborn - how lucky am I? Im really drawn to the color pink anyway so when mom was telling me she didn't get hospital photographs of this little princess, I told her to bring her in to the studio right away! She's two weeks old and to get the best newborn photos, you want to do it within the first 14 days of birth. At about the second week they start to fuss more and often will start with the baby acne.
I love this one, isn't she so sweet all cozied up in her momma's arms. She was so peaceful! This is baby number 3 for this family and they were surprised to learn she was coming so mom is looking at this one as a blessing and savoring the moments. Hopefully this isn't the last I see of this sweet girl :)

Wanted to updated you on Cam's cut. He likes it!! He saw the before and after and thinks he looks better with long hair but he giggles when he says that so I think he does see how much better he looks clean cut. He is going to be so cute in his tux!! You know I'll post pics here!!
My friend Jill suggested I do a Mother's Day shoot in the daffodils at Laurel Hill! Its a fabulous idea! I'd love to see generations of moms and if you think you'd be interested in doing this, I'll start taking a few names now. I would only be offering a handful of sessions and would want to book them all on one day. I'll have to get in touch with the caretaker and make sure that's okay for me to do. I will also confirm when they are in bloom best. (Im thinking the weekend before Mother's Day might be the best time to do this). You dont have to commit to this, just send me a note that your interested and I will keep in touch with details and you can decide at that point. jkroyATroadrunner.com (replace AT with @ sign)
I hope your day is great!
~Kel






No comments:

Sitemeter