Thursday, April 17, 2008

Better today.

My eye is better today. I get the contact off today so Im anxious to see how it feels under it. Since putting it in yesterday, I've felt almost normal.

The day I did it, the pain was so intense, it would make me cry. I couldn't believe Cameron's worry and Makenna's tears for me were huge. They love me so much - what a great feeling! When I left for the hospital after the kids went to bed, I guess Cameron was still awake and Tina heard him sobbing. Poor guy he got my sensitive side.

Kevin Mannix says today is going to be beautiful. I might actually toss on some capri pants and flip flops! Had a pedicure last week and didn't have sandals with me so I treated myself to a pair of Life is Good ones at Olympia (right next door to the salon)......gotta make good use of them and show off that pedi. The little girl gave me bright pink toes with a white flower on the big toe...(love it!)..then she drew in what I guess are supposed to be stems on the flowers in a thin curved black line....not fond of those - it looks like I have a pubic hair on my toe....will ask that she not do that again :)

As I type this, my boys are making me crazy! They are wrestling and I keep yelling at them to stop it and get ready for school. Yeah, there's plenty of time but I hear them slapping each other and laughing, things falling and breaking, and their room is a dump so Im hollaring for them to pick that up too! Gosh....they know how to wind me up! I hollar and they laugh at me! One of Branden's spelling words is lenient and I use myself as an example! They are good kids and their acting in good fun and not actually fighting so Im appreciative of the happy but it makes the rest of the house crazy too. Just as I was typing this, I thought about my picture a day project - jumped up and took this snapshot - see my sarcastic son laughing at me....the other was jumping behind him on the bed because he only had his underwear on and you can see the mess in their room!
Next I carried my camera to the living room.....this is Marleigh whining...."Mom, don't take my picha"...

Here is Makenna.....ALWAYS working on some sort of project.

Im off to finish the work I didn't get done yesterday!

I hope you have a great day!!!!!

~kel

No comments:

Sitemeter