Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day!!!

While picking my girls up last Thursday (Meemie Day) I noticed the triplets were visiting their grandmother who lives across the street. I saw that they were up to something out there parading around the yard with a sign so I grabbed my camera and went over for a peek. They had made the sign with their cousin in preparation for today! It says "Please save the earth now". Their dad is serving in Iraq and that is why it says "Navy" in the corner. They live just down the street, across from my grandmother (whose hair I do on the weekends) so Saturday I was telling her how I had gotten their photo and she was telling me that she saw they were up to something earlier in the day. She said they would get cars to honk at them and seemed to be having so much fun.


I captured mother's day successfully!!! Well, I think I did! I'll show you a few photos and you let me know if you think I did. This first one...my gosh.....the baby is so happy and was fantastic the entire shoot - look at how he's lovin' on his mom so much! Here are a few generations. I loved how the kids competed with each other to show me who loved mom more. I didn't have to ask, they just did it!




Day two of vacation - Jean is back to work today and Im going to run Cam to visit a friend for a few hours. I'll be here working and enjoying the beautiful sunshine!
Yesterday we took the kids for an ice cream and I guess I dont do it often enough because Marleigh thought it was the greatest thing......she told everyone we saw that day. I should have told her it was Disney because every time we are getting ready to go somewhere she asks me if we are going to Disney today! October is SOOO far away!!!! LOL
Well, Im off to get some breakfast for the kiddos. Look for more Mother's Day photos tomorrow!
Enjoy the day!
~kel~

2 comments:

Fran said...

My heart tickles and aches at the same time looking at the Mother's Day photos!!! They are all fabulous, as usual, but the multiple generation ones get me the most. I miss my mom so much right now.

The photo of you and your mom is truly one for a book, hon - simply delightful!!!!!!

many hugs
Fran

Kelly said...

Fran, you are so sweet!! Thanks so much for your feedback on my photos - I treasure the comments! I'm very pleased with the way the photos turned out....just as I planned.

Thanks again my friend!
~kel

Sitemeter