Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wrapping things up.

I'm getting things wrapped up as far as my transcription business goes and I have mixed feelings about it. Change is good and I'm keeping that in the front of my mind along with the fact that my family needs me more at this stage. I have a lot of projects and ideas to work on so hopefully I will feel more accomplished when I get through that list. I did transcription for 11 years and it served me well. I like the work but there were not enough hours in my day to get it all done.


MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL:
Today I would like to promote my Mother's Day Special that is coming up this Sunday. I have two spots open in the afternoon and would love to see them filled up! Im going to put up some of my favorite photos of mother's and children so you can get an idea of what Im hoping to accomplish at the special. I love how they look.....casual, comfortable and no fake smiles!

Have I convinced you yet that you need to have a portrait done with your child/ren or your mother and siblings? Trust me...casual fun in black and white!

I can't believe how long it has taken me to get through this post this morning. I've had many interruptions getting the boys on the bus. They are very self sufficient and as long as they follow the chart everything gets done as it should. Marleigh on the other hand....she is at that whiny stage where she says "mom, mumma, mooooooommmmmm, moooooooooooommmmmmmm" all while tapping my arm constantly! She's doing it now and its making me crazy! She's where my interruptions come from. Yesterday I had final deadlines to meet with my work and she and Kenna made some wicked messes in the house because I was so distracted. I checked on them regularly because there was no way Marleigh could not bug me every few minutes....but I just didn't have the time required to keep up with neatening after each of their projects. I ended my day on a sour note, frustrated and angry with the girls and I hate that! My goal today is to make some special time with them just playing. I am going to get my camera out more and try to take at least a photo a day!

Here she comes again.....(marleigh)....naked and asking me if she can "wear this sweater" which happens to be the top to some pajamas that are WAY too small for her now. She's insisting it fits her - this otta be a good battle! She's tappin' and mmmmmmaaaaaaammmaaaaing me again so I'm going to close!

Have a great Tuesday! Enjoy this SUNSHINE!!!!

:)

~kel

1 comment:

Fran said...

I adore the photos, Kel - those first two really grabbed me.

Now, to get 3 round-trip plane tickets for a day trip to get them done by you ... Dang!!!!!

Thanks SOOOO much for sharing, hon!

Fran

Sitemeter